Sunday, March 28, 2010

Feeling Girly?

I've been experiencing a surge of creativity in all things home related lately, a pretty rare thing for me. I'm actually cooking dinner tonight (grilled eggplant and roma tomatoes with goat cheese over penne pasta) and I've been wanting to do some serious decorating in my apartment. I don't even have a couch! One day I'm going to have a really cool place but right now I just don't have the funds. I need to hit up some flea markets soon. It's hard to find any inspiration when you're surrounded by four white apartment walls. Is some wood grain too much to ask for? Maybe some angles? Whenever I have my wood grained, angular, living space these are the things I'm going to fill it with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And for my pig collection...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment